An Enrolment Counsellor can help explain program options, admission requirements, and help you apply for undergraduate admission.
Enrolment counselling is not required to apply for admission. If you're ready, why not apply now?
What will I do during my appointment?
- Your counsellor can discuss program options and career goals, admission requirements, student finances, and help you apply for admission.
- Many students bring their school transcripts* and other documentation to their counselling appointment.
- If you wish to apply, a $100 application fee must be paid to process your application.
How long is a counselling appointment?
- That depends on the questions you ask. Typically, counselling appointments last 30-45 minutes.
What else should I know?
- Come prepared with questions for your counsellor!
- Your counsellor cannot assess transfer credit or register you in classes. The University of Regina designates these responsibilities to the faculty or college to which you are applying.
- Enrolment counselling is not availible on weekends
*For the purposes of admission, the University of Regina can only accept original, official transcripts. Post-secondary transcripts must be sent directly from the institution you attended to the University of Regina.
To begin booking
your counselling appointment,
please log-in or register.