International Documents



Study Permit/Visa Students

*If you are NOT on a Study Permit or Visa visit our Domestic Student document page.

  • Submit your high school transcripts
  • Submit your post secondary transcripts
  • Provide proof of English Language Proficiency (ELP)*
  • Provide a copy of your passport
  • If you have not been in school for over 2 years, please briefly describe (a sentence or two is sufficient) what you have been doing since graduation

*If you do not have your ELP yet, that is OK! We will issue you a conditional letter of acceptance if you are admissible.

Study Permit/Visa students submit all documents to:


International Admissions Office CW 127
University of Regina
3737 Wascana Parkway
Regina, SK CANADA S4S 0A2


Your original documents will be required once you arrive in Regina. Please be sure that you provide a certified English translation for all documents. To gain transfer credit, you are required to submit Post Secondary documents directly from the institution, in a sealed envelope.